Tuesday 29 March 2011

A wee bit of spring

I have just lost the whole of my post due to my crappy computer and can't be bothered re-writing it all so here is a brief run down. I have just had a couple of unexpected days on the patch and added a few new species to the list, Chiffchaffs (everywhere), Reed Bunting (female at sewage works pond), Stock dove and Willow Warbler (Corton SW) on the 28th and Siskin (Corton SW), Swallow, Black Redstart (both Hopton) and Kittiwake (x2) & Great Crested Grebe both flying South out at sea. That leaves me on 74 species (87pts). Other highlights included a female Bullinch, tail-less LT Tit (Corton SW) and a mixed flock of 4 Oyc, 11 Turnstone, 1 Dunlin and a Purp Sand on a groyne near Corton. Kestrel, Lound Lakes Purple Sandpiper, Corton
Oystercatcher, Corton

Chiffchaff, Corton Sewage Works

Mallard, Corton Sewage Works

No comments:

Post a Comment